when u use ur boobs to get someone to notice u
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
If you pick 24, you’re totes going to regret it.
Totally down for this!
Oh pleeeease I will totes do this for y’all I’ll do them all just ask
(Source: geekykristie, via gamergirl-latula)
My voice does not belong to you.
My body does not belong to you.
Bitch does not belong you you.
I do not belong to you.
Poetry written and performed by Isabel Elliott and Maddie Cramer
BNV 2013 Finals Round #1-Denver